Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy late Thanksgiving to everyone!
Kyle and I had an awesome holiday break in Florida.  We spent the first few days of the week in Lady Lake, Florida (right outside of Orlando).  Kyle's sweet grandparents live there 1/2 of the year and it is such a fun place to visit.  We played golf and did alot of relaxing!
The last half of the week, we met up with my family at Disney World.  It's a tradition in my family to spend the Thanksgiving holiday at Disney World.  We had enough time to do one day at each park--Animal Kingdom , EPCOT, Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios.  Although not relaxing, it was tons of fun!  Thank you Mom & Dad for taking us each year!



Kyle and I with his grandparents.



Getting ready to hit the small ball :)



A Christmas Carol 3D movie.  Definitely not the light-hearted Christmas movie that I anticipated!
(I do not recommend this movie for children who get scared easily)



Animal Kingdom





EPCOT



Magic Kingdom with Pluto.



Thanksgiving dinner with the Pooh Characters.



Happy Thanksgiving!



The best ride at Hollywood Studios--Aerosmith's Rockin' Rollercoaster.

2 comments:

  1. hallo.i like so much florida.iwould like visit it.and escuse my english.byyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love disney, but where's your family? I guess that's just too many people to keep up with at disney.

    ReplyDelete