Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 16, 2010

Will's Nursery!

The nursery is finally finished!  Whoo-hoo!  With only 17 days to go, nothing like waiting until the last minute!  However, in my opinion, it was well worth the wait!  We just moved into a new house almost four weeks ago and Will's nursery is the only room that is complete!  Kyle's mom made ALL of the bedding, the roman shade, the lamp shade, the changing pad cover and the bulletin board!  She did an AMAZING job!  I love the way it turned out!  Now, we just need our little baby boy for it to be complete!










6 comments:

  1. I love it!!! It is gorgeous!! I love the bumper pad...Easton keeps trying to pull his off. I need one like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You went with white furniture. It turned out super cute and boyish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great! love the fabric and white furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! I remember being where you are and it is the most exciting time in your life! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Love it! Can't wait to finish mine.

    ReplyDelete