Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Will at 3 months!

Again, time is flying by and I can't believe my little guy is three months old (well, almost four months because I'm so late on this post).  Three months has been much easier than two months!  I'm learning to distinguish between the different cries and whines and this helps TREMENDOUSLY!  I've now read BabyWise and Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child.  I'm happy to report that Will is sleeping from about 6:30pm to 6:30am.  We are on a much better schedule and now that I can recognize when he is sleepy, it makes the whole napping/ going to bed experience much better!  I'm already looking back at his newborn pictures and can't believe how much he has grown!

3 Month Stats:

Weight:  11 lbs. 8 oz. (13th percentile)
Height:  23 1/4 inches (21st percentile)
Head Circumference:  16.34 inches (55th percentile)

At 3 Months:

~Still eating every 3 hours
~Sleeping 12 hours at nights from around 6:30pm--6:30am (the time changed has messed us up and I can't seem to get him back to 7am).  Still wakes up occasionally during the night and we have to stick the paci back in his mouth.  He will put himself back to sleep.  
~Can now go down for a nap and bedtime "drowsy" and will go to sleep on his own!  YAY!  This has been a life changer!!
~Smiles whenever Mommy looks his direction!  He laughs more frequently now and it is the sweetest sound I've ever heard!
~Smiles and giggles when we are changing his diaper.  He loves to be on the changing table.  
~Has learned how to pull his paci out of his mouth and it's his favorite thing to do!
~Much better about riding in the car.  He only melts down about 40% of the time.  
~Is very alert and interested in his surroundings.  
~Not quite rolling over yet--we are working on it!  
~Has discovered his hands and he is fascinated by them.  In the past couple of days, he's starting to discover his tongue--so cute!   




Looking at my hands



Holding my head up like a big boy!

The big game!  Mommy was the winner this year!
Playing on my activity mat!

I love my changing table! 
Pulling my paci out of my mouth!

Mommy puts the smocked outfits on me even though Daddy doesn't really like it!
Fell asleep while pulling the paci out of my mouth!

Love this little guy more than anything else!!

5 comments:

  1. I love him! Can't wait to cuddle with him at the 3rd annual Hand/Tomlinson Christmas Dinner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for sleep! It does make a huge difference putting them down before they are overly tired. Good for you!! I think Easton was 3-4 months when I bought a dvd player for the car...it was the only way I could go anywhere without him throwing a fit. God bless baby einstein! He's a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a doll! Yay for sleeping and for himself to sleep. He's made so much progress. I know that it is life changing for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I need to read that book! And MH is already 12 lbs 4 oz at 2 months old! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The laughs are the best, even when they're six!

    ReplyDelete