Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

An early Easter!

Since my parents were in town this past weekend and Kyle, Will and I will be at Disney on Easter, we decided to do our usual Easter lunch celebration a week early.  I couldn't wait to eat at yummy Mere Bulles for their Sunday brunch!  Mmmmmm!  Unfortunately, Will woke up with a stomach bug and wasn't feel too great (equally unfortunate is that Mommy caught that bug just 24 hours later and is still trying to recover...and may never eat Mere Bulles again!).  He was trooper, though and we were still able to make it!

 All of the cousins!
 Grammy D and Poppy D with all of the grandkids!
 Grammy and Poppy D!


  

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! I love Mere Bulles brunch....best ever. Hope you recover soon. Will is so cute. I just love that little face.

    ReplyDelete