Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Will's 1st Birthday Party!

I've got A LOT of catching up to do, so here we go!

 Almost a month ago (eek!), Will turned one and we celebrated with a "little" birthday party!  I had been planning and working on his party for weeks!  The party was held at Wayne and Vickie's neighborhood pool and it was a great idea due to the summer heat!  It rained off and on all morning before his party, so I couldn't get over there to decorate until, literally, right before the party was supposed to start.  So, to say the least, it was a little chaotic when everyone began to arrive.  The theme was "Under the Sea" and it turned out really cute!
Here are a few pictures of the fun party!  























1 comment:

  1. Love it! I am working on a "little" party myself right now!

    ReplyDelete