Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Here we go!

Like everyone else, I am finally giving in to this whole idea of blogging. I know it can be time consuming, so we will see how it goes. Kyle and I just celebrated our 1 year anniversary on July 12th. On the 11th, we decided to get dressed up and make a fabulous dinner at home. We pulled out our china (for the 1st time) and everything! We had such a good time eating cake and reflecting on the first year. On our actual anniversary, we went to dinner at The Melting Pot. This restaurant is somewhat sentimental to us as one of our first few dates was at The Melting Pot and then we celebrated our 1st year of dating there as well. Thank you, Joni, for helping me figure out this madness!






2 comments:

  1. Yeaaaa! Your first blog post! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I am glad you figured it out and are joining the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete