Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 27, 2010

Getting so Big!

Will is ALMOST two months old and I can't believe how much he has grown!  To be honest, it makes me sad.  I've already had to put away some little onesies & preemie clothes that are now too small on him and I almost cried.  What is wrong with me?  It's going to be a long road of sadness if I don't get over it soon!
On the other hand, he is FINALLY able to fit into some of the clothes that I had packed and taken to the hospital for him to wear when he was born.  I'm now getting to experience a little of the excitement of dressing him in cute clothes.  I'm a baby person and love the little baby stage; however, it has been so fulfilling and heart-warming to watch him develop.  He is smiling ALL of the time now and it just melts my heart.  Last night, I was putting him to bed and he opened his eyes when I laid him in his moses basket.  I sat down to pat him for a minute and he started smiling so big that he couldn't keep his paci in his mouth.  It was too cute!  He is also beginning to make sounds and coo.  It is adorable watching him discover his voice and try to talk.  Ahhhh...the joys of being a mother!

Trying to get a family picture



 Playing with his cousins--Robert and Olivia
 Singing songs with Aunt Katie
 Trying to talk
Smiling!
  

2 comments:

  1. Oh Megan, he is precious! I am so happy that everything is going so smoothly for you. He seems like such a good baby! He's already sleeping better than Easton! I saved all of Easton's itty bitty stuff, and when I was looking at it a week or so ago, it made me sad too. It just means you're a mommy! Mine's almost 8 months...it flies by, enjoy every minute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sad that they change and grow so fast! Hope to see ya'll again soon!

    ReplyDelete