Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Will at 1 Month!

Has it really already been a month since my little guy was born?  Time really does fly!  Honestly, I can't even remember what life was like before he arrived (except for remembering that I got to sleep all night without interruption..oh, and that I got to actually eat my meals while they were still warm!).  We are settling into somewhat of a routine and each day is a new adventure!










  
1 month stats:
~7 lbs 11 oz --7th percentile
~21 inches long -- 22nd percentile

At 1 month:
~eating every 2.5--3 hours during the day
~sleeping for 4--5 hours at night (Mommy only has to get up 1 time each night!!)
~loves his paci (or his fingers if his paci is unavailable--he's a sucker!)
~likes to be held when he is awake
~in the past few days, he has started to lie on his activity mat for about 10 minutes at a time
~like the swing (sometimes!)
~doesn't really care for the bouncy seat (sometimes I can sneak him into it if he is asleep)
~went to church for the 1st time at 3 weeks!
~went to his first football game at 4 weeks!
~has already been to a lot of Mommy & Daddy's favorite restaurants!
~is really starting to smile at Mommy (especially in the mornings after I feed him--this is our time to cuddle!)
~still isn't fitting into ANY of the clothes that I have for him.  We only have about 3 outfits that fit him!

Here are a few pics of Will during his 1st month--



Watching my 1st Titans game with Daddy!

Meeting Mr. Charlie for the 1st time!


Meeting Max for the 1st time!



Happy Birthday to Mommy!

Sleeping with Daddy!

Ready for my 1st stroller ride to Starbucks!

Daddy is taking me to the Vandy football game!

Daddy says, "Go Dores!"

2 comments:

  1. Easton lived in about 4 newborn outfits till he was 3 months old too. He can still wear his Carter's 3 mo onesies...I just bought some 6 months onesies, and he's 7 1/2 mo old. Yay for teeny little boys! (@ every well baby visit, his doctor says "he's petite..") Will is precious..and is already sleeping better than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is too cute! I want to get together sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete