Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring Break Beach Trip!

Last week, Will and I ventured off to Myrtle Beach with my Mom and Dad for Spring Break.  My parents go every year in the spring by themselves and I decided that Will and I would invite ourselves for this years vacation!  Kyle is working a ton because it's busy season for him, so I figured that Will and I could get away for a change of scenery and two extra sets of helping hands!  
We had such a fun time and, as I mentioned before, Will was on his best behavior.  How could he not be when you have constant attention for 10 days!?!?  The weather wasn't too warm, but we managed to get out on the beach a couple of times.  Because of the cooler weather, we also managed to get to the shopping malls ALOT!  
Thank you Grammy and Poppy for a fun, relaxing vacation!  We (especially Mommy) appreciate you letting us crash your vacation!  Will misses you already!
P.S...when is your October beach trip planned for again????? :)

 Yay! Finally made it to the beach after a very long time in the car!
 Reading the morning paper!
 Will loves his Grammy baths in the sink!
Grammy and Will
 Ready to go shopping?
 I have a feeling food is coming....!?!?
Reading books with Poppy.

 Ready to go to the pool!

 I love my blue bucket!
Swinging on the playground.


Going down the slide with Poppy!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! We put Laney in a baby swing recently too and she had that exact same facial expression!

    ReplyDelete