Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

1st Mother's Day!

I had the BEST Mother's Day!  Kyle was so sweet to do some very special things for me.  Before Will woke up that morning, Kyle got up, went to Starbucks and came back with coffee and some of my favorite treats!  It was a special occasion in our house to have Starbucks!  Kyle is always so sweet--especially on Sunday mornings.  He takes charge of getting Will up, fed and ready for church so that I can have some time to myself and, actually, get myself ready without too many interruptions.  This particular Sunday was no exception.  I'm in the bathroom getting ready and around the corner appears this:
Will brought a rose in for me!
And Daddy was thoughtful enough to remove the thorns on the rose before giving it to Will :)

After church, Kyle had made reservations at Amerigos and we enjoyed a yummy meal!  Will was on his best behavior through the entire lunch!  Next, we headed to Spring Hill to spend some time with Kyle's parents and grandparents.  

Kyle's mom made this precious outfit for Kyle when he was a baby and Kyle wore it on his 1st Easter!  Now, Will is wearing it on my 1st Mother's Day! :)





After coming home and enjoying a lazy Sunday afternoon, we walked to the park and enjoyed the nice weather.  Here are some pics of the sweet things Kyle and Will got me for Mother's Day:

Kyle & Will made this sweet card for me!

I'm blessed beyond measure to be able to celebrate Mother's Day!
My cup runneth over! 





1 comment:

  1. Umm, you want to trade husbands?
    Or at least let your husband give my husband some lessons?

    ReplyDelete