Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Disney Day Three

On our third day, we visited EPCOT.  They were hosting their International Flower and Garden Festival while we were there and the flowers and topiaries were beautiful!  I wish my landscaping looked like that!  I think this day was the hottest of our vacation.  Kyle, Will and I left a little early to go back and cool off at the pool and let Will take a little nap.  But, we went back over to the Magic Kingdom for dinner, since it was within walking distance from our hotel.  I love the Magic Kingdom and especially at night!


Will looking at the dolphin and fish.  
 Yummy lunch in "Mexico!"







HOT HOT HOT!
Time to cool off!


Waiting for the monorail...still doing great way past his bedtime!


No comments:

Post a Comment