Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Kyle's 1st Father's Day!

I'm so far behind, but wanted to post a quick note about Kyle's 1st Father's Day!  We had a great day going to church, celebrating with family and relaxing!  We had a wonderful lunch at Kyle's aunt Cyndi's house and were able to visit with his dad and grandfather on Father's Day.  We came home and relaxed for the afternoon before going out to dinner to celebrate as a family of three!  
Kyle is such a great daddy and I love watching him interact with Will.  He's such a hands-on father and he is willing to do anything!  Will adores his daddy and his face lights up whenever Kyle walks in the room.  I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful partner in this journey of raising a child!  What a great example Will has of a Christian father! 
 Happy Father's Day Dada!

 Matching love :)
 Four generations of Tomlinsons
 Will and his great-grandfather!



Also, Happy Father's Day to my Dad!  We couldn't be together on Father's Day, but I hope that he had a wonderful day, also!  I love you, Dad!

1 comment: