Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 22, 2011

Will at 11 months!

So, I know that I say this every month, but I CANNOT believe how fast time goes by!  And, I CANNOT believe that this is my last monthly post before my baby turns ONE! Will has turned into this precious little boy right before my very eyes and I can't pinpoint exactly when it happened?  I just keep thinking about "this time last year...."  This time last year, I was anxiously awaiting his arrival...wondering if he would come early?  This time last year, we were putting the finishing touches on Will's nursery and trying to get our new house in order.  This time last year I was washing tiny, little newborn clothes, getting them ready for the big day!  This time last year we were wondering what life would be like with this new little person in our family.  

At 11 months:
~sleeping 12 hours per night--7:30pm to about 7:30am.
~still takes 2 naps per day
~drinks 6 oz in the morning and 4 oz every 4 hours.  Sometimes, he will drink 6 oz before bed for a total of 20 oz/day!
~LOVES food!  He loves pretty much any type of fruit (bananas, mandarin oranges and watermelon are his current favorites).  He also loves green beans, pinto beans, carrots, spaghetti.  However, he's going to have a sweet tooth like his Mommy, because he goes crazy over ice cream!
~Feeds himself, but doesn't show any interest in using a spoon.
~At exactly 11 months, he finally began crawling on his hand and knees.  No more army crawling!  Over the past 3 weeks, he's gotten pretty fast, too!  He loves to be chased!
~Jabbers ALL of the time, but still only says dada.
~Waves "hi" and "bye-bye"
~Can sign "all done"
~Hears the garage door opening in the evenings and takes off to the door to wait for Daddy! So cute!
~Knows how to "give Mommy kisses"--which means he opens his mouth really wide so Mommy can give him kisses! Melt my heart!
~Has really taken a liking to Ben the Bear in the past month or so.  He gets so excited and crawls up on him squealing!
~Is still having a hard time in the nursery at church :(
~Has 4 teeth (3 on bottom, 1 on top) with 2-3 (1-2 on top, 1 on bottom) starting to push through.
~Started chewing on the crib! I put on a rubber crib rail protector (after he left teeth marks in the crib), so then he moved to the side rail and started chewing on it!  Do I have a puppy?
~Started clapping.  He claps after everything he does and looks to you for affirmation!  It's really cute!
~Loves to roll the ball back and forth (claps after each time he rolls it!)
~Does not like to sit still and has an attention span of about 2 minutes!

Here are a few pictures at 11 months:
(which, by the way, are becoming ever so increasing difficult!)

"Can you see my teeth?"










1 comment:

  1. Yep, I see you in that last picture for sure!!!! CUTIE PIE!!! And I can't believe how fast this year has gone by either!!!!!

    ReplyDelete