Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 16, 2011

Catching up! Our Staycation!

My sweet boy is with his Grammy and Poppy in Maryville for the weekend, so I'm trying to post a few quick updates while I have some time to myself (I know, exciting, right?)!
Back during the beginning of November, Kyle took a much deserved week off of work (who knew "busy season" was August--December?).  Wait.....let me stop here and give Kyle a HUGE shout out for passing the CPA exam in September!  Whoo-hoo!  So proud of him!  
Instead of planning a trip somewhere, we decided to stay home (save money!!) and do some things around Nashville.  The weather was beautiful that week and we were able to spend some time outside. It was a great week of family time and relaxation!

 The Nashville Zoo!
 We caught the elephants getting a drink of water.
 My boys and the giraffes!
 Love that sweet face!
 Petting the goats.
 He was so cute chasing them around.

Petting the camel!
My blue-eyed baby boy!
 Goofing off with Mommy!  
Will pushing Mommy around on his toys!
It was so funny!
Hiking at Radnor Lake!
 Do you see the deer?
 Mommy and her buddy!
 Love the colors on the trees! Glad we could get out and enjoy the beautiful weather!
 Family pic!
 And the love affair with ranch begins...
My cute buddy after his Sunday nap!  Love his "big boy" outfit!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment