Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 14, 2012

And then there were three....boys!

About a month ago, at 16 weeks, we found out that we would be welcoming two precious baby BOYS into our family!  Kyle actually called it ahead of time saying that he had a gut feeling it was going to be two boys. I didn't have a strong feeling either way.  Of the utmost importance is/was that they were both healthy and growing perfectly!
I've decided that since we already have one of the sweetest boys you'll ever find, having two more boys will just be easier!  Watching them grow up being the best of friends will be very special.  My dad came from three boys and my grandfather also came from three boys!  Also, as I already know, boys love their Mommy and I will continue to reign as queen of the house! :) 

 Baby A's profile looks identical to Will! Looks like this one is going to have a strong arm!
 Baby B would not be still long enough to get many good shots.  I love how they both have their hands up by their face/mouth.
 The bottom of Baby A's feet!
One of the babies' with their mouth open! I don't know which one??



No comments:

Post a Comment