Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day!

I loved celebrating Mother's Day with my two (well, I guess four!) favorite guys!
Kyle does a great job making it a special day.  On this Mother's Day, I woke up to this...
Don't judge....I'm pregnant!

I failed to get many pictures, but at least I got one good one with my little guy!

Will rolling his truck up Mommy's belly!

While it was a very special day and I'm blessed beyond measure, I couldn't help but think about my sweet Grandmommie and our first Mother's Day without her.  I know that while she was able to celebrate in heaven, for the first time with her own mother, the rest of us were missing her dearly.  I'm looking forward to the day when we are ALL together again, celebrating!

1 comment:

  1. You look great! Congrats on 3 boys! I know so many people with 3 boys. It will probably be me one day too. :)

    ReplyDelete