Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Baby Shower Cupcakes

Whew! What a busy weekend! I had the opportunity to make cupcakes for two baby showers this weekend and both for baby boys. What fun!
For the 1st baby shower, the colors for the shower were teal & lime green. I wanted to duplicate the baby stroller on the invitation, at least a little bit.
For the 2nd shower, I went with a similar theme, but added a monogram to the baby buggy. The colors for that shower were baby blue and brown.
They turned out super cute! I, literally, spent ALL day on Friday and ALL day on Saturday working on these cupcakes. With only 1 mixer and 1 set of hands...things go pretty slow. But, it was so much fun and totally worth it! I loved seeing the final product!

On Friday night, Kyle and I ate dinner at Judge Bean's in Brentwood. It was soooooooo good! If you haven't been there, I highly recommend it! The brisket tacos are awesome!

The shower invitation in teal / lime green.

Fondant baby strollers

The cupcakes looked really pretty just plain.

The final product




Baby blue / brown-themed cupcakes.

Mmmmm!!! Almost looks like soft-serve ice cream on top of a cupcake!

The final product for shower #2.

1 comment: