Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's Football Time in Tennessee....and cupcakes!

This past Labor Day weekend, Kyle and I went to Gatlinburg for our brother-in-law's 40th surprise birthday! Happy Birthday Jay! I think that he was totally surprised and Katie put together a great weekend. While there, we were able to make it to the UT season opener! It was a great game! I'm super excited about UT football this year....oh, and Vandy football, too.
Before we hit the road, I made Virginia Tech and Alabama cupcakes for my friend, Marissa. She was heading to that football game in Atlanta. I hope they were a big hit! I also couldn't resist making Titans cupcakes. I'm excited to take those to tailgate parties this fall.
Back in the swing of things, I started playing around with cupcakes for the baby showers that I'm doing this weekend. One of the showers has a teal / lime green theme. I think these cupcakes will turn out really cute!









1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited! Everyone is going to LOVE the cupcakes on Saturday! And I love your UT pics! Very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete