Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fun with Halloween Cupcakes

Kyle and I watched our niece and nephews last week while their parents attended an event. I decided that we needed a project! Since Halloween will be here before we know it, I thought it would be fun to decorate Halloween cupcakes. I bought several different types of candy and sprinkles to bring out the creativity.

Ellie and her monster cupcakes

Cooper and his goblin and spider web cupcakes

Cole and his very creative worm cupcakes

Halloween Cupcakes

Cole and his power "T" cupcake

Cooper and his power "T" cupcake


I prefer to eat these...
Homemade Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Buttercream


2 comments:

  1. Cute, but no offense to the niece and nephews, but yours look much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Megan! I nominate you for the Kreativ Blogger Award! Check out my post for details!

    ReplyDelete