Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


I know this is many days late, but I have been on vacation and just now catching up with things. I was nominated for this award by my sweet friend, Lindsey! Thanks Lindsey (http://lindseyandjaymcrae.blogspot.com/)! She has got to be one of the cutest moms that I know!


Anyway, here's what I'm supposed to do:
1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7-Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated


7 Things that you may not know about me:

1-I am super scared of heights, but have been skydiving and absolutely loved it! However, I probably wouldn't do it again. Why push your luck?

2-I love to cook and bake-especially cupcakes :). I'm a neat freak in the kitchen and must clean up any spills/messes immediately.

3-I can't stand when my hands are dirty--or anything else on my body for that matter. I absolutely love the beach, but hate the sand....it sticks to your body and feet and it drives me crazy!

4- I'm secretly worried that when I have children, I will be too much of a neat freak and be constantly cleaning up around the baby. Hopefully, I will let some of that go and be more laid back....hopefully!?!

5-I love to travel and would love to pick up and just move somewhere for a couple of years. My first choice would be Maui.

6-My dream is to have my own successful business--a cupcake storefront with cute bistro tables, platters full of yummy cupcakes and an old fashioned milk machine.

7-I don't mind spending money on clothes, shoes, etc--however, I have a hard time paying the extra $.25 for the name brand product at the grocery store. The store brands are just as good, right???


I don't think that I have 7 people to nominate, but here are a couple (if you've already been nominated, sorry!):

1-My BFF, Amy! She's awesome & loves to do these kind of things :) http://jasonandamyhand.blogspot.com/

2-Mary Kate Brown--she's the cutest republican I know :) http://marykateanderson.blogspot.com/

1 comment: