Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Variety of Cupcakes

Over the past few weeks, I've had the chance to make cupcakes for several customers! Here are a few pictures. I made mini cupcakes for a party this week and they were such fun. In fact, they are the perfect size--just a couple of bites. However, sometimes I can't help but munch 2 or 3 at one time!?!? I've found that they are the perfect size for kids--who tend to take a bite or two of a cupcake and are ready to move on to do something different. My new favorite (this week) are mini pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.


Mini pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting! YUM!


Fresh strawberry cupcakes with strawberry buttercream.


These were fun cupcakes to make for a groom who was a huge UT fan! Vanilla cupcakes with vanilla buttercream and fondant "Power Ts."


These cupcakes were for a bachelorette party! How fun!


Cream cheese filled pumpkin cupcakes with caramel swiss meringue buttercream.
This type of icing melts in your mouth! Definitely my favorite icing!
Mini almond cupcakes with vanilla buttercream for a Christmas card party.
Never too early to start thinking about Christmas!

Caramel cupcakes with caramel swiss meringue buttercream. These are a favorite of mine, too!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so hungry now after looking at all these cupcakes! Yummmm!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan,
    You are doing SO good! I'm so impressed and proud of you. When are you getting a store? Soon I hope. I wish I lived there so I could get some for bday parties.

    ReplyDelete