Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 16, 2011

It's fall y'all.....finally!

September has been a bit more low key than previous months!  We've taken advantage of the cooler temperatures by playing outside, going to the park and enjoying an evening ice cream outing or two.  We've also enjoyed having Daddy around since he took his last (fingers double crossed!) CPA exam.  Here are a few pictures of Will enjoying a beautiful, Tennessee fall! 
 Here I come!


 Places to go and people to see....
 Are you ready?
 Here I come, Daddy!
 Again! Again!

 Mommy's big boy!
My very first ice cream cone ALL to myself!
Why do I eat like this??
 Bedtime routine includes reading books with Daddy...
 and playing with all of my "animals."
Couldn't resist this one!  Sorry, buddy! :)



1 comment: