Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Kyle's Birthday

We celebrated Kyle's 29th birthday last week!  Thank goodness he will FINALLY be joining me in the 30's next year.  I cooked his favorite dish, chicken enchiladas (the very 1st meal I ever cooked him and won him over!), and we had yummy triple chocolate cake!  On Friday night, the Hammonds kept little Will so we could go out to dinner and celebrate by ourselves.  Happy Birthday Kyle!


 Will helping Daddy read his birthday card!


Learning how to open the presents...


Will these shoes fit me?

Happy Birthday Daddy!

 This item was really on his wish list.....!

 Getting ready to go out and celebrate!

More chocolate cake!

Happy Birthday to my amazing husband!  I hope that Will and I made your day special! We love you!

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny about the tupperware being on his list! Jason bought me a set when we first got married because the tupperware cabinet was driving HIM crazy..it wasn't bothering me! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie--The exact same thing with Kyle! He gets mad anytime he has to put up leftovers because they all fall out of the cabinet and he can't find a matching lid. It's not that big of an issue for me, either! All he has talked about is getting the stackable containers with the snap-on lids! Ha!

    ReplyDelete