Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Will + Laney

One of my best friends, Laura, came into town for a girls get-together this week and she and little Laney stayed with us!  Of course, we stayed up until midnight chatting and reminiscing about "the good 'ole days.".  Laura was my "little sister" in college and then we were roommates for a couple of years after college.  Some of my funniest and best memories are of the two of us together.  It's funny to think about all of our good times living the single life and then now to be sitting on the couch with our babies talking about poopy diapers.  Ha.  My how times change but great friendships never do!

We decided to take some pictures of little Will and Laneybug!  Oh my goodness, they are so cute.  I look at these pictures and immediately think of the movie When Harry Met Sally.  They remind me of a little old couple sitting together.  Enjoy!


 "Will, let me tell the story...."
 "So, we met when our Mommy's were best good friends..."


 "I really like Laney. I hope she likes me, too!"
 Holding hands...

 Laney telling jokes to Will
 This one reminds me of a church directory picture if they were 50 years older!


 Will trying to love on Laney.  Donald has done a good job of telling her to stay away from the boys :)
  

5 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. There is some serious cutness going on here! Ahh!! So funny too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute. To bad we can't betroth kids now days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could repost this on my blog! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everleigh wants Will to know that she's onto his playin' ways :)

    ReplyDelete