Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Will at 4 months!

I've got to do a better job of posting Will's monthly stats on time!  He's now 11 days away from being five months old and it's hard for me to remember exactly what he was doing at four months.  However, what I do know is that I am so in love with this baby boy that I could just squeeze him!  Someone pinch me!  His smile just melts my heart and I'm in for a world of hurtin' when he gets older!  At his four month checkup, Will got his 2nd round of immunizations.  I'm happy to report that both Will and Mommy did great!  Will hardly seemed to notice.  By the time that he started to cry, the nurse was finished.  I'm proud to say that I did not require any kleenex this time around.  The doctor was slightly concerned about Will's weight because he has dropped from the 13th percentile down to the 5th percentile.  We started him on rice cereal (which he loves!) and we are trying to add in an extra feeding each day.  We will go back at five months to have his weight checked.  Otherwise, he's doing great!  
Thank you God for choosing me to be Will's Mommy!

4 Month Stats:
Weight:  12 lb 3 oz (5th percentile)
Height:  24 inches (15th percentile)
Head Circumference:  16.6 inches or 42.2 cm (46th percentile)

At 4 Months:
 ~Still eating every 3 hours.
~Rolling from tummy to back!
~Sometimes rolls from back to side.
~Sleeping from 6:30pm to 7:00am (or sometimes later!)
~Still eats around 10:30pm before Mommy goes to bed.
~Eating rice cereal 1 x day and eats as much as I will give him!
~Takes 3 naps per day and each are 1-2 hours.
~Smiles anytime Mommy looks his direction but will also smile for Daddy and complete strangers.
~Laughs and coos ALL of the time!
~Still loves to have his diaper changed and lay on his changing table.
~Had his 1st little cold (although it was minor compared to what I've heard from some of my friends).
~Loves his exersaucer and has just now been introduced to his jumper.

(I apologize in advance for all of the pictures!  There were just too many cute ones to choose from!)




Showing off the fat rolls on his legs!









I love rice cereal!



No comments:

Post a Comment