Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Back to School Cupcakes

For the past 2 days, I've been working on back to school cupcakes for my sisters and some friends. Their children took them to their teachers on the 1st day of school! I think that is a great way to start the year off on the right foot...bribe the teacher!
I used a jumbo cupcake pan and let me tell you....jumbo cupcakes are JUMBO! They are definitely two cupcakes in one. I did almond cupcakes with vanilla buttercream icing. I also made a red apple out of fondant and iced "ABC" on the apple. They turned out really cute! I boxed them up and put a label on the top with my contact info, so hopefully I'll get a few more orders. Thank you Debbie, Michelle, Emily and Kelly!
I finally decided on a name (drum roll, please)....
Iced - a cupcake boutique.
If you need cupcakes for any occasion (I can think of plenty), just let me know!









3 comments:

  1. WOW! Those look awesome. You are doing such a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! And I love your little sticker logo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the name and label! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete