Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

CALLING ALL COLLEGE SPORTS FANS!!!

My latest cupcake venture has taken me into the world of collegiate cupcakes! I am a sucker for pretty much ANYTHING with my favorite team's logo printed on it. So, tah-dah, why not cupcakes! If you are a fan of college sports, this cupcake is for you! What better way to support your team than with a delicious cupcake topped with your team's logo made out of edible fondant! You don't want to throw a football party or host a tailgate without these! If you don't see your favorite team, just ask me! I'm going to be adding additional teams this week.






Let's not forget all of our kiddos playing middle school, high school, pee-wee sports either. Cupcakes with their team's name would be a hit as well! Bring these cupcakes to the game and you will definitely be the MVP!



No comments:

Post a Comment