Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

Rainbow Cupcakes

In preparation for my twin nephew's birthday, I decided to try out a new recipe that I'm going to use for their party cupcakes. I think these rainbow cupcakes are PERFECT for kids or for the kids at heart! They are so colorful and fun for a birthday party. I'm going to decorate them with baseballs, basketballs and footballs. Look for that post coming up this weekend. I've got a pretty busy week ahead with 6 dozen cupcakes going out this week!








On another note: A big congratulations goes out to Kyle! He passed the 2nd part of his CPA exam! Whoo-hoo! 2 parts down and 2 parts to go! Keep up the good work!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Kyle! That's great. Loving those cupcakes...you are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok I love these cupcakes!!! Congrats to Kyle!!!

    Love Julie

    ReplyDelete