Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

Coca-Cola Cupcakes

As you can see, I've been busy making cupcakes! :) On the menu, today, were Coca-Cola Cupcakes. My sister makes this yummy cake and I was determined to make it into cupcakes. Yes--it actually has Coca-Cola in the batter and icing (well...I used Coke Zero). It is one of the best chocolate (cup)cakes that I have ever tasted! They were a little "involved" in the preparation, but well worth it! The icing has a ganache texture and thickens up when cooled. The recipe makes at least 2 dozen (I even threw out a little bit of batter & icing). Enjoy!


The batter was thin and a little messy getting into the cups.

The final product topped with a marshmellow!

Off to the gym so I can enjoy all of these cupcakes!

1 comment:

  1. I have got to stop looking at your blog! It is making me hungry and I have baby weight to lose!! They all look delicious!

    ReplyDelete